Effective Date: Dec 15, 2022
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information collected directly from you:
We may collect personal information directly from you, for example through a web form, during registration, while making an appointment, while setting up an account with us, when you contact us for customer support, or respond to SMS. Personal information we collect directly from you may include first and last name, address, email address, and phone number.
Information collected from your device:
Information collected from our partners:
We may collect personal information about you from our third-party partners and combine it with other information that we collect. Personal information we collect from our partners may include, for example, your demographic information and geographic location.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information;
- To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
- To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services, such as payment processors, data hosting services, analytics services, online store support, advertising partners, and email service providers.
- With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future.
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing. We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation. Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.